Half Marathon, 5K, Kids Fun Run
Saturday, August 24, 2013
Marathon 7:00 AM
Half Marathon 7:30 AM
5K 8:00 AM
Fun Run 8:30 AM
Marathon Park, Wausau, Wisconsin
COURSE CERTIFICATION AND BOSTON MARATHON QUALIFYING:
The marathon course has been certified by USA Track & Field. This makes the 26.2 mile course distance official and enables the event to be used as a qualifier for the Boston Marathon. The Wausau Marathon sends their final results to the Boston Athletic Association office each year, thereby enabling qualified runners to register for the Boston Marathon. No finisher's certificate, printed results or course certification number are needed to register for qualified runners.
How to Register
Registration Closing Date
Thursday, August 22, 2013 @ 5:00 PM US/Central
Friday, August 23, 2013
11AM-7PM Packet Pick-Up at the Plaza Hotel, 201 North 17th Avenue Wausau, WI 54401.
Participants must present their Confirmation E-mail along with a photo ID in order to receive their runner packet and goodie bag.
While we recommend that each runner picks up their race number, packet, and t-shirt at Packet Pick-Up the day before the race we are offering two additional options to make sure your running race experience is unforgettable.
Pick Up your Friend/Family Packet at Packet Pick-Up
- You can pick up your friend/family member's race packet at Packet Pick-Up. Here is how it works:
- You can pick up your packet and one other packet for a friend or family member at no extra cost on Friday.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID and the signed confirmation sheet for the person whose packet you are getting.
Day of Packet Pick-up
Race Day Prepaid Packet Pick-Up
Registered to run, but can't make Packet Pick-Up? Race number and timing tag pick-up will now be available on race morning for a $10 race day fee.
This special service is limited to 400 participants. Purchase this option Now!
- You must register for this service before online registration closes
- This opportunity is first come, first serve and once sold out, we will not offer any other Race Day Packet Pick-Up at the day of the event.
- Once you register for this service, you will not receive a refund if you pick up your packet on Friday.
- Friends/Family cannot pick up your packet for you on Race Day.
If you have signed up for day of packet pick-up, please bring your signed confirmation sheet to the Packet Pick-Up tent on race morning. Pick-Up hours are as follows: 5:30 am - to 30mins before start of event.
Running Race Event Highlights
- Finish in Marathon Park, Wausau
- Free Miller64 Beer Over 21
- Awesome Tech TShirt
- Outstanding Finisher Medal
- Live Band at the Post Race Area
- Scenic Views of Central Wisconsin
- Gatorade and Water at 17 Hydration Stations along the Marathon Course
- PortaJohns shortly after every hydration station
- Race Photos (smile for the camera)
- Plenty of FREE parking in Marathon Park
Overall Winners in each Race Event
Age Group Winners (Male and Female)
Top 3 from each age group and each event will receive an Exceptional Award
|15 and Under
||45 - 49
|16 - 19
||50 - 54
|20 - 24
||55 - 59
|25 - 29
||60 - 64
|30 - 34
||65 - 69
|35 - 39
||70 and Over
|40 - 44